Since our Image Translation process in proxy can be a little convoluted it will be described in more detail in this article.
Client image selection
When client asks for image translation he will probably:
- Sends us the source files for the specific images he wants translated
- Ask for a list of images(in URL form) that can be translated
In the second case:
- Testing team extracts the URL list of images visible on the proxied site that needs translation
- List is sent to the client
- Clients sends back the list either marking which images he wants translated or sends us the source files for the specific images he wants translated
Jobs submitted through the service will be either:
- Source files for the specific images client wants translated
- Non editable images selected by the client and extracted from Easyling
- TST_Source_Images_H – step needed when the client sent us the source files and DTP needs to exactly know how they should prepare the final target images ready for Easyling upload. This step is skipped if the submission is non editable images extracted from Easyling.
- DTP_OCR_Export_content – step where DTP team either preps the source files for translation or creates editable files for the versions extracted from Easyling.
- Next are standard translation steps
- DTP_Recreation – step in which DTP team prepares the target versions of the files per language in both editable and non editable form
- Image_upload_to_Easyling – Testing team takes the non editable versions of the images and substitutes the source language versions with versions appropriate per language
- Both editable and non editable versions of the target files per language are returned to the client
Final delivery of Proxy Image Translation service is a set of editable and non editable files per language and the non editable files per language uploaded in correct places on clients site.