At Lionbridge, we take data security and customer privacy very seriously. To that end, we have built Lionbridge onDemand with security in mind:
Data Center Security
- The onDemand data center has been certified to comply with the major security standards (including ISO 27001, ISO 9001, and PCI).
- Access to servers and services is tightly restricted and uses strong authentication techniques such as public/private keys, 2 factor authentication, and a bastion server.
- The production servers are continuously monitored by ThreatStack for any abnormal activities.
- Payment processing is handled by PCI-compliant BrainTree and PayPal.
- Lionbridge onDemand is built on top of the highly secure Django Web Application framework and development follows best practices around security to prevent vulnerabilities such as cross-site-scripting and SQL injection.
- The application follows a three tiered architecture with network access restriction between each tier.
- Passwords are encrypted in the database.
- We are able to configure the password strength rules for enterprise sites to comply with customer requirements.
- All transmission of data is encrypted using AES_128_GCM encryption.
- Customer content is purged after 60 days.
- Customer content is scanned for viruses before and after translation.
- The onDemand application is regularly tested by a third party security firm.